Craft Cider Discovery Tasting Box - Spring 2021
A carefully curated selection of 6 craft ciders to help people on to their journey of cider discovery.
Scroll down for more information.
You must be 18 or over to purchase this product.
At Orchard Explorers Club our mission is to help people to discover the breadth of flavour found in cider made from real, juicy apples. The huge variety of craft ciders available can sometimes be a little intimidating, so we have carefully curated this selection box to help provide a delicious starting point. The Cider Discovery Tasting Box contains 6 craft ciders from small and medium-sized producers across the UK with levels of sweetness ranging from medium to dry, making it suitable for a wide variety of palates. All of the bottles chosen are also suitable for vegans and coeliacs.
For only £29 (including delivery!) these bottles will be accompanied by a tasting guide. We will also include a free gift, which if it is a first order will be a handy Orchard Explorers bottle opener, to ensure you are fully equipped as you set off on your craft cider journey. This box would also make a great gift. If you really want to savour each cider, why not double up and get two of each for £49?
You can also add any additional ciders and perries that take your fancy from our Build Your Own Box section without any additional shipping charges.
- Nightingale Nightbird is a canned, sparkling blend of dessert and culinary varieties from Kent.
- Olivers Traditional Cider is a still, dry and fruity blend from one of Herefordshire's eminent cidermakers.
- Perry's Puffin is a full-bodied, single-orchard cider. It has not been filtered, leaving some sediment, and has been bottle conditioned for a natural sparkle.
- Cranborne Chase The Hurdlemaker from Dorset is medium-dry and has been aged in oak, giving a depth of flavour and colour.
- Honey's Cider Midford is an easy-drinking, medium-dry, sparkling blend from Somerset, pressed from traditional varieties and fermented on the farm.
- Ross on Wye Browns Apple showcases this widely used traditional sharp apple in this light and refreshing, wild-fermented, single variety from Herefordshire.