Craft Cider Discovery Tasting Box - Winter 2020/21
A carefully curated selection of 6 craft ciders to help people on to their journey of cider discovery.
Scroll down for more information.
You must be 18 or over to purchase this product.
At Orchard Explorers Club our mission is to help people to discover the breadth of flavour found in cider made from real, juicy apples. The huge variety of craft ciders available can sometimes be a little intimidating, so we have carefully curated this selection box to help provide a delicious starting point. The Cider Discovery Tasting Box contains 6 craft ciders from small and medium-sized producers across the UK with levels of sweetness ranging from medium to dry, making it suitable for a wide variety of palates. All of the bottles chosen are also suitable for vegans and coeliacs.
For only £29 (including delivery!) these bottles will be accompanied by a tasting guide. We will also include a free gift, which if it is a first order will be a handy Orchard Explorers bottle opener, to ensure you are fully equipped as you set off on your craft cider journey. This box would also make a great gift. If you really want to savour each cider, why not double up and get two of each for £49?
We're really excited for our new box and are sure you'll enjoy it! You can also add any additional ciders and perries that take your fancy from our Build Your Own Box section without any additional shipping charges.
- Purbeck Cider - Medium Dry (traditional, medium-dry blend from Dorset apples)
- Axminster Craft Cider Co - Browns and Redstreak (traditional medium-dry blend from West Country apples)
- River Cottage Organic - Bold Oak Cider (a blend of culinary apples from River Cottage HQ and traditional Herefordshire apples from Newton Court in Leominster, oak aged)
- West Milton - Dorset Moonlight (traditional medium blend from West Country apples)
- Heck's - Slack Ma Girdle (single variety of a traditional cider apple thought to originate in Devon)
- Dowding Cider - Tower Bru (off-dry sparkling mix of traditional cider apples balanced with some culinary apples)